Welcome to Simple and Smart Web Design (SS Web Design) where simple becomes smart! We offer complete WordPress website design and development. From a simple brochure website to an advanced e-Commerce solution with an integrated forum or membership website, we’ve got you covered.
While we are happy to tailor projects to our client’s individual needs, most projects include:
- Branding review
- Custom graphic design
- Keyword research
- Site architecture
- Plugin installation and configuration
- Schema support
- Mobile responsive coding
- Content migration
- Meta definition for SEO
- Social media integration
- WordPress training
Our Websites are Built to the Latest Technology Offered by WordPress
- Our WordPress themes are responsive, which means they will automatically adapt to mobile devices like iPhones and iPads. Responsive web design (also known as RWD) is a web design approach that provides optimal viewing across a wide range of devices. One website can accommodate desktop computer monitors, tablets, and mobile phones. This saves you development time, as well as reduces ongoing maintenance costs.
- Our projects help your website or blog rank higher in the search engines and make SEO tasks like meta definition and Google+ authorship a breeze.
- Update or customize your site easily with the use of widgets, columns, and multiple page layouts. The world is constantly evolving and your website should too.
- All new websites and themes are being built with HTML5, which means your website or blog will be fast and flexible.
Why is WordPress Our CMS of Choice?
WordPress is web software you can use to create a highly functional website or blog. WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time. WordPress started as a blogging system, but has evolved to be used as full content management system and so much more through the thousands of plugins, widgets, and themes. The core web design software is built by hundreds of community volunteers, and when you’re ready for more there are thousands of plugins and themes available to transform your site into almost anything you can imagine.
Over 25 million people have chosen WordPress to power their website or blog. Most notable users of WordPress include the likes of CNN, The New York Times, Katy Perry, The Ford Story, Wheaton College, MTV Newsroom, Mashable, and WSJ Magazine.